Your friends will be green with envy when they see this adorable, Grinch themed votive in your home! Buy more, save more with a quantity discount: $16 each or 2/$30!
Grinch large votive
Please follow the safety rules and conditions below to properly enjoy your candle for every use.
- Best used with a tealight.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight and extinguish all candles when leaving a room. NEVER leave a candle unattended.
- Always read and follow the use and safety instructions on the candle warning label carefully.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep the candle away from flammable objects, such as curtains, bedding, books, decorations etc.
- Keep the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface that is stable.
- The glass container can become very hot to touch once the candle is lit. Be careful!
- Never use a candle as a night light and never burn a candle for an extended period of time.
- Never extinguish your candle with water or with the candle lid; a candle snuffer is best.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Always trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Do not touch/move a lit candle when a wax pool has formed.
- If your candle flickers, smokes, or if the flame becomes too high extinguish your candle. If it is burning unevenly or improperly, extinguish your candle. Check for drafts and let the candle cool completely before trimming the wick and re-lighting.